-->
loading...

Mexican Pizza


The first time I ate a Mexican Pizza was at Taco Bell. I thought it was the yummiest thing in the world! They start with seasoned ground beef, cheese, enchilada sauce all packed between two flour tortillas. They taste so good and are a fun twist on traditional pizza!

Taco Bell reminds me of my Dad. LOL Seriously. When my parents divorced Dad would pick up my sisters, brother and I and take us out to dinner on Tuesday and Thursday nights. I always looked forward to it. Dad’s idea of a good dinner for his 5 kids was Taco Bell! ha I would always order 2 soft tacos and a small pepsi. I thought it was the greatest dinner ever.

Prep time 30 mins
Total time 30 mins

Seasoned ground beef, enchilada sauce and cheese stuffed between two golden flour tortillas. These will be a hit with the whole family!

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 pound lean ground beef
  • 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
  • ½ cup water
  • 6 medium-size flour tortillas
  • 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
  • 1 (16 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup shredded pepper-jack cheese
  • 1 tomato, diced
  • 1 green onion, diced
  • 1 small can sliced olives

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ life-in-the-lofthouse.com 


loading...
OpenCloseComment