-->
loading...

Chicken and Mashed Potato Bowls


These delicious bowls are an easy meal to make for those crazy nights. If I have a few extra minutes, I love to throw together a quick Spinach Salad or some Roasted Vegetables to round out the meal. And for dessert, I love to whip up a quick batch of my famous Homemade Brownies.

Once all of the ingredients are ready, it’s time to compile your bowl. I put the mashed potatoes in the bowl first, then add the chicken and corn. I then pour warm gravy over the top and sprinkle a little grated cheese over the top. I prefer chicken gravy but any type will do. Voila, now you have your own copycat KFC mashed potato bowl and you didn’t even have to leave your house.

These delicious chicken and mashed potato bowls are an easy dinner full of the things your kids will love!

prep time 10 MINUTES
cook time 20 MINUTES
total time 30 MINUTES

INGREDIENTS
  • mashed potatoes - you can use leftover potatoes from last night's dinner or my favorite instant potatoes.
  • 1 can of corn drained and heated
  • frozen chicken nuggets cooked according to package directions
  • gravy - your favorite store-bought or homemade recipeheated
  • cheddar cheese

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.somewhatsimple.com 

loading...
OpenCloseComment