-->
loading...

CABBAGE WITH CHICKEN


This recipe has never failed me. It gets “Ooohs” and “Aaahs” from my family and friends every time I make it! This Sautéed Cabbage with Chicken is so flavorful, filling, and healthy that I cannot say enough good things about it. It is a MUST TRY and I hope you won’t skip this recipe.

This dish is also pretty easy to cook. It takes about 15 minutes of active cooking time and 45 more minutes to finish on the stove. Not bad, right? You can clean up the kitchen and set up the dinner table while the dish is cooking.

Succulent cabbage sauteed with tender chicken and vegetables. Just a few ingredients and about 15 minutes of active time make up this delicious dinner. This is my #1 Best Recipe yet!

Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time1 hour
Total Time1 hour 15 minutes

INGREDIENTS
  • 3 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
  • 1 medium cabbage
  • 2 medium carrots (shredded)
  • 1 tbsp paprika
  • 2 tbsp. tomato paste
  • 1 cup chicken stock
  • salt, pepper
  • 1 tbsp. hot sauce optional
  • chopped fresh parsley to garnish

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ cooktoria.com 
loading...
OpenCloseComment