-->
loading...

QUESO BLANCO DIP WITH CHORIZO


So I found this GREAT new restaurant at the beach. It’s Peruvian and they have amazing, creative menu and fabulous margaritas. Hubs and I were staying at the beach for my birthday and we stumbled on this restaurant on our way to another one. I love it and I can’t wait to go there for dinner. I was actually not too hungry, so I got a couple of margaritas and some queso blanco dip. It was the first time I tried it with chorizo sausage and I loved it. I had to recreate it at home and it was even better. You know, everything tastes better homemade.

This queso dip will be absolutely perfect for all those fun football parties that are starting soon. Just take note, it’s really hard to stop eating and it’s absolutely finger-licking-good!

Fantastic, warm, cheesy dip that's easy to make and perfect for every party. Zesty Queso Blanco made with chorizo sausage.

Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 10 About 5 cups with sausage

INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 lb chorizo sausage 2 sausages
  • 1/2 small Vidalia onion minced
  • 1 small jalapeno seeds taken out and minced
  • 1/4 tsp cumin
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 lb American cheese chopped
  • 4 oz Monterrey Jack cheese chopped
  • 1 Tbsp flour
  • 1 red chili pepper seeds taken out and minced
  • 1 small jalapeno seeds taken out and minced
  • 1/2 small Vidalia onion minced
  • 1/4 tsp cumin
  • Salt

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ willcookforsmiles.com 

loading...
OpenCloseComment