-->
loading...

PEPPERMINT OREO MILKSHAKE


I love the way peppermint smells, but I also love how it tastes! This Peppermint Oreo Milkshake is an idea that’s been floating around in my brain for the past few weeks and this weekend I finally made it a reality! Then today I was talking to my sister on the phone about it, and she mentioned Chick-fil-a’s Peppermint Milkshake! Good gracious do I miss Chick-fil-a. I had forgotten that they have a milkshake like this! But y’all, this is pretty much as good as what my memory recalls from Chick-fil-a. Plus this one has OREOS! Case closed. 

This Peppermint Oreo Milkshake is the perfect festive treat for the holidays. Made with creamy vanilla ice cream, sweet Oreos, and a candy cane, you will want to make one of these all year long!

Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 servings

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 4 Winter Oreos, broken into pieces
  • 1 candy cane, crushed
  • whipped cream for topping, optional

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ belleofthekitchen.com 
loading...
OpenCloseComment