-->
loading...

CLASSIC DEVILLED EGGS RECIPE WITH A HOLIDAY TWIST


Raise you hand if you adore a good devilled eggs recipe like I do! If you invite me to your Christmas pot luck, I can predict you’ll find me at the food table, smack next to the devilled eggs. One can never have too many and there are so many excellent recipes out there….but I have to admit to having a weakness for the Classic Devilled Eggs Recipes.

Aren’t they the cutest, most Grinch-like eggs you’ve ever seen? It’s super simple to make and they definitely make an impact! If you’d like more Devilled Egg Recipes, check out a few I’m listing at the bottom from my partners This Lil Piglet and The Bewitchin Kitchen in this Holiday Entertaining Guide at the end of this post.

INGREDIENTS
  • 6 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
  • 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • ¼ teaspoon ground mustard
  • ⅛ teaspoon salt
  • ⅛ teaspoon pepper
  • Red food colouring
  • Green food colouring
  • Water

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ soberjulie.com 

loading...
OpenCloseComment