-->
loading...

SHRIMP SCAMPI PIZZA


This is yet another one of those recipes that has been popping in and out of my head for more than a year. Since today is National Pizza Day, I just had to finally make this creation happen!!

You have probably noticed that I like my pizza crust thin and crispy. One of these days I will get around to posting a thick crust pizza.

The pizza was done, photographed and eaten by 4:20 pm before the sunlight was completely gone, lol! I will be using the other half of the pizza dough to remake my Breakfast Pizza tomorrow morning….Yum!

Shrimp Scampi Pizza topped with a light garlic-lemon sauce, shrimp, and cheeses.

Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes 
Servings: 4 servings 

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 Tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 3 large cloves fresh garlic minced
  • 1/4 cup white wine
  • 1 lemon zest and juice
  • 1 pounds 16 count fresh shrimp peeled, deveined, and rinsed
  • 1 pound fresh pizza dough
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ cookingwithcurls.com 

loading...
OpenCloseComment