-->
loading...

One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta


I love to mix-up my taco Tuesday menu from week to week. Some weeks we do enchiladas, some weeks we just keep it simple with beefy tacos and some weeks I make something like this One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta. It has become a Mr. Mother Thyme favorite and it’s one of my favorites because I can get dinner ready from stove to table in under 30 minutes and all done in one pot!

Since I have made this dish more than I’d like to admit my family has come up with some tasty topping to make this dish even better! Depending on what I have on hand sometimes we’ll top this with some crushed tortilla chips which add a little crunch or some chopped tomatoes and avocado which is my personal favorite. Sometimes I like to dive into this dish without any toppings. Whether you serve it with toppings or not it’s super yummy either way!

Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • Pinch of black pepper
  • 1 ounce packet taco seasoning or about 3 1/2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 cup jarred mild salsa
  • 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
  • Optional toppings - chopped tomatoes avocado, crushed tortilla chips, chopped cilantro

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ www.motherthyme.com 
loading...
OpenCloseComment