-->
loading...

Flourless Marshmallow Crunch Brownies


I know. You're completely amazed and impressed that I made and photographed these yesterday and am posting them less than 24 hours later. The reason that these photos haven't been left unedited on my computer for two weeks like most posts is because Samuel has school allllll day today.

You see, my greatest joy in life, as I may have mentioned before, is distracting Samuel from getting any studying done. So when he's here, I have my hands full, whether it's talking to (or at) him, getting him to go on a romantic walk with me, or just throwing erasers at him or something.

You can actually use any brownie recipe for these. You can even use a box mix. That way you have even more time to get outside and enjoy this beauteous spring weather.

INGREDIENTS

For the Brownies*:
  • 2 cups white sugar
  • 3/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 4 large eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 1 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate

For the Topping:
  • 1 bag mini marshmallows (10.5 oz. or 5.5 cups)
  • 2 cups chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate)
  • 1 1/4 cups peanut butter
  • 5 tablespoons butter
  • 3 cups Rice Krispies, gluten free if needed (I actually used Cocoa Krispies because I strangely can't find plain here. Not complaining.)

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ yammiesnoshery.com 

loading...
OpenCloseComment