-->
loading...

THE CREAMIEST APPLE PIE OATMEAL


Basically it means I listen to what my body asks for, and I make it. Usually without measurements or a recipe. I let the food guide me. This sounds very hippy-dippy, but I promise you can ask almost anyone who is comfortable in their kitchen and they’d probably cook the same way.

PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 25 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 1 -2

Learn how to make the creamiest apple pie oatmeal without using measurements! You'll make the best oatmeal of your life, by learning to cook intuitively. 

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 fuji apple, cubed
  • 1 handful Nuts.com rolled oats
  • non dairy milk
  • 1 small spoonful Nuts.com ground cinnamon
  • 1 small spoonful vanilla extract
  • 1 large spoonful honey

TOP WITH:
  • Nuts.com shredded coconut
  • Nuts.com chopped walnuts
  • Nuts.com chopped pecans
  • 1 large spoonful nut butter (I used cashew)
  • honey, drizzled (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.brewinghappiness.com 
loading...
OpenCloseComment