-->
loading...

Creamy Whipped Banana Oatmeal


For as long as I can remember, I’ve been an oatmeal fan. We always had it in our house growing up, and I vividly remember my mom and dad always grabbing a bowl of it to have for breakfast.

I started cooking it with almond milk, adding in some form of healthy fat, topping it with fruit, and I quickly realized just how versatile oatmeal really is. There is so much that can be done with it and it truly is a blank canvas.

Prep Time: 5 
Cook Time: 15
Total Time: 20 minutes 
Yield: 2 servings 

This recipe for creamy whipped banana oatmeal is simple, made from wholesome ingredients, and is healthy. It is made with steel cut oats, is sweetened naturally, is gluten free, and dairy free.

INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 cup steel cut oats (can use regular rolled oats, just reduce cooking time by 5 minutes)
  • 2 cups almond milk
  • 1/2 overripe, mashed banana
  • 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
  • 1 Tbsp maple syrup
  • 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter
  • 1/8 tsp salt

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.erinliveswhole.com 
loading...
OpenCloseComment