-->
loading...

Cauliflower Pizza Crust


Now, today’s recipe. When cauliflower pizza crust first started making its way around the internet, I quickly dismissed the idea because clearly it was crazy. Besides the fact that a bland colorless vegetable is no substitution for soft, chewy, carb heaven, I don’t even really like cauliflower (except roasted. In our garlic oil. Then can eat 947 pounds of it at a time), so why would I ever disgrace the name of pizza with it?

But then a saw a couple of my blogger friends comment that it was a hit in their homes and I became intrigued. Still, I made it just for myself, because there was obviously no way anyone in my family was actually going to eat this. But guess what? They did. My kids each ate an entire pepperoni cauliflower pizza.

Make delicious and healthy pizza crust from cauliflower! Low calorie and gluten free.

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 1/2 cups grated or ground cauliflower (use a food processor or cheese grater)
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
  • kosher salt
  • 1 egg, slightly beaten

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ ourbestbites.com 

loading...
OpenCloseComment