-->
loading...

SLOW COOKER CHEX MIX


Learn how to make awesome Chex Mix in the slow cooker with this easy recipe! It’s super easy, and always a crowd fave.

Actually, Chex mix has been a regular occurrence in my kitchen since before I even had my own kitchen. I had the great luck of growing up with a mom who whipped up batches of the stuff for just about any occasion, and all of the cravings in between. Our family loves Chex mix.

Although while I love the traditional recipe, I have to admit that I usually double or triple the seasonings. I love my salt. 

Did you know that your favorite homemade Chex Mix recipe can be made in the slow cooker? Give it a try!

TOTAL TIME: 3 HOURS 10 MINS 
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 3 HOURS

INGREDIENTS
  • 9 cups Chex cereal (I used equal parts corn, rice, and wheat Chex)
  • 2 cups pretzels
  • 1 cup Cheerios
  • 1 cup peanuts
  • 1/3 cup (6 Tablespoons) butter, melted and hot
  • 1 Tablespoon seasoned salt
  • 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ gimmesomeoven.com 

loading...
OpenCloseComment