-->
loading...

PHILLY CHEESESTEAK STUFFED PEPPERS



These Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers are the most delicious dinner idea, and they're a low carb way to get your fill of your fave sandwich while also sneaking some extra veggies into your diet. Anytime I can do a stuffed vegetable version of one of my fave foods I get so excited. Nothing like getting the flavours in while keeping the calorie count down!

Lately I've cut a lot of grains out of my diet because I'm trying to eat more of a high-protein diet to support my training goals at the gym. My weight has fluctuated so much over the years that I find it's hard to really maintain my health and fitness goals – physically, and mentally.

You know the feeling right? Where you feel like you're spending so much of your time at the gym, or you have a couple cheat days (ESPECIALLY around the holidays!) and then it turns into a cheat week and you just lose motivation to eat well and take care of yourself?
These Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers are a delicious low-carb spin on the classic sandwich and a tasty dinner idea you can prep ahead of time!

Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 25 mins
Total Time 40 mins

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
  • 4 green peppers, cut in half
  • 1 sirloin steak
  • 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
  • 1/2 red pepper, sliced
  • 1 small red onion, sliced
  • 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
  • Salt and pepper to taste

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ thegirlonbloor.com 

loading...
OpenCloseComment