-->
loading...

Cucumber Cream Cheese Spread


I really think y’all are going to love this next recipe. If you are a fan of bagels and cream cheese or if you like to snack on crackers with some creamy goodness smeared on top then you will really enjoy this spread. My friend Patti calls it “Cucumber Crack.” Ha!

I make this quite often for myself and my girlfriends. It is great to snack on or you can make a meal with it by spreading it on a lightly toasted bagel and having it for lunch. It’s also a refreshing appetizer.

Cucumber Cream Cheese Spread is perfect for bagels or crackers. Fresh cucumbers, green onions, Worcestershire sauce and cream cheese.

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4

INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
  • 3 green onions, sliced thinly
  • 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
  • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ thecountrycook.net 

loading...
OpenCloseComment