-->
loading...

SLOW COOKER CHICKEN PARMESAN AND PASTA


This was the easiest chicken Parmesan I have ever made. My daughter loved this meal! She and I ate this on our way out the door to girl scouts. I left the slow cooker on warm for my husband who comes home after we have left for girl scouts.

Did you know that Ragu sauce has no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, and no high fructose corn syrup? And Ragu always seems to be the most cost-effective choice as well. Have a great week! I will be back soon with another recipe.

PREP TIME 20 mins
COOK TIME 6 hours
TOTAL TIME 6 hours 20 mins
Serves: 6

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 (24-oz.) jars Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic and Onion Sauce
  • 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • ¼ tsp. salt
  • ¼ tsp. pepper
  • ½ tsp. oregano 
  • 1 lb. penne pasta (cooked according to package directions)
  • 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • ¼ cup parmesan cheese
 
INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ www.themagicalslowcooker.com 

loading...
OpenCloseComment