-->
loading...

ROASTED CABBAGE WEDGES RECIPE WITH ONION DIJON SAUCE


I'm pretty sure I was scarred from those elementary school lunch piles of soggy green…stuff. I think now it was mainly spinach, but I didn’t touch any cooked greens for many, many years. It was actually Asian food that turned me around, since stir-fries are best when the vegetables are left still crisp and I realized that green vegetables are great when they aren’t cooked to death. Especially cabbage.

A revelation in flavor and texture, roasted cabbage wedges are easy and perfectly complimented with an onion-dijon sauce.

Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Yield: 4 servings 1x

INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 medium green cabbage (about 1 1/2-lbs)
  • 1 tablespoon garlic-infused olive oil (or regular olive oil)
  • salt & pepper
  • Sauce:
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • 2 tablespoons minced fresh onion
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
  • pinch (1/8 teaspoon) each salt and pepper
  • optional: chopped chives or parsley for serving

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ anoregoncottage.com 
loading...
OpenCloseComment