-->
loading...

CARAMEL APPLE GRAPES


I’m glad it’s over. Honestly, after the first week of adjustment (which was brutal), the remaining days weren’t horrible, I suppose. But I certainly didn’t enjoy it. And I’m still searching for the reward, other than bragging rights. Whoopie.

It helped (unbeknownst to us) to begin this challenge in the hotter months, when all we really wanted to do was eat popsicles and watermelon, anyway. But interestingly enough, having to give up some of my favorite treats like this French Coconut Pie.

Prep Time 20 mins
Total Time 20 mins

Caramel Apple Grapes are the perfect snack! Grapes dipped in caramel and then in nuts. A little treat that tastes like caramel apple in every bite.

INGREDIENT
  • handful of seedless green grapes
  • toothpicks
  • 1 cup caramel bits
  • 2 tablespoons heavy cream
  • 1 cup salted peanuts or cashews , crushed finely

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ bellyfull.net 
loading...
OpenCloseComment