-->
loading...

BERRY CROISSANT BAKE


There are so many reasons to love this tasty breakfast dish. First, it’s so easy to make and only calls for a handful of ingredients- which you know I love. I also LOVE that I can prepare it the night before and refrigerate it overnight. But guess what? If I need to make it quickly, I can also make it the day of and let it set for 20 minutes before baking. It’s perfect for an effortless holiday breakfast and great for a quick weekend breakfast with the family. I especially like to make it Sunday morning so I can have leftovers during the week – if there are any.

This Berry Croissant Bake combines buttery croissants, cream cheese, eggs, and berries to create the most delicious breakfast bake. Prepare it the night before and just pop it in the oven for an easy overnight breakfast dish everyone will love!

Prep Time: 10 minutes 
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes 
Yield: 8 Servings 

INGREDIENTS
  • 3 large croissants, cut into small pieces
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 2/3 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 3/4 cup milk

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.happygoluckyblog.com 
loading...
OpenCloseComment