-->
loading...

Banana and Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups


This recipe was inspired by a lot of overly ripe bananas sitting on my counter. I know groundbreaking. Most of them I froze for smoothies but decided to keep a couple out for because I had the urge to make a banana recipe. At first I thought banana bread. But then I thought if I make banana bread we will eat that loaf by the end of the day and I wanted to make something that would last a little longer than that. I also thought breakfast cookies but again those would be gone by the end of the day. My kids can’t resist any cookie and quite frankly neither can I. Then my recipe light bulb went off. Banana and chocolate chip baked oatmeal! My kids love baked oatmeal but for some reason they know this is just a breakfast food so they don’t inhale it all in one sitting.

This baked oatmeal recipe is scrumptious! It definitely has the flavors of banana bread and a breakfast cookie wrapped up in a wholesome baked oatmeal cup.

Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 30 mins
Total time 40 mins
Serves: 12

INGREDIENTS
  • 3 cups rolled oats or old fashioned oats
  • ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • 2 large eggs
  • ¼ cup pure maple syrup
  • 1 cup mashed banana, 2 bananas
  • 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
  • 1 cup 1% milk
  • ¼ cup melted coconut oil
  • 1 cup mini chocolate chips
  • Cooking spray.

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ organizeyourselfskinny.com 

loading...
OpenCloseComment