-->
loading...

QUICK AND EASY NUTELLA MOUSSE


I love that this dessert comes together in just a few minutes. It all depends on how long it takes you to whip your cream. That’s it! You can eat it right away, but I like it best when it’s been chilled. It stays good in the fridge for several days, but is best when eaten fresh.

I add sugar to the cream in this recipe because I like to serve it with a dollop of plain cream on top. Rather than make two separate batches of whipped cream, I simply add the sugar to the whole thing. If you are only going to make the Nutella Mousse (without the dollop of cream) then feel free to skip adding the sugar.

This 3 ingredient dessert will win you over immediately. Nutella Mousse is a quick, easy, and delicious dessert!

Prep Time 5 mins
Total Time 5 mins

INGREDIENTS
  • 3 cups heavy cream
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 1 cup Nutella

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ thestayathomechef.com 

loading...
OpenCloseComment