-->
loading...

Slow Cooker Meatloaf Recipe


If you are looking to make a wonderful and tasty meatloaf you will want to whip up this recipe. I do not think I will be cooking meatloaf in the often very often in the future. The whole family kiddos included loved this one. I am thinking I will make two next time and add peppers and onions to the adult loaf. Without them this meatloaf was great but, I am anxious to try those additions next time around.

To my amazement our Slow Cooker Meatloaf Recipe came out BETTER than the meatloaf I have cooked in the oven. So much better.

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 1/2 lb Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
  • 2 Eggs
  • 3/4 cup Milk
  • 2/3 cup Bread Crumbs
  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 2 tsp Dried Minced Onions
  • 1/2 tsp Sage
  • 1/4 cup Ketchup
  • 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
  • 1 tsp Mustard
  • 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
  • 1 lb Carrots
  • 1 1/2 lb Potatoes

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @ cincyshopper.com 

loading...
OpenCloseComment