-->
loading...

AIR FRYER BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER


This recipe is super simple, but I spent SO much time on it before landing on this technique, you guys. I dredged in aquafaba. I tried potato starch. I tried both.

This Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower recipe is based on my Avocado Air Fries, though as you’ll see, I’ve monkeyed with it a bit to get this recipe how I wanted. The light panko coating gives these cauliflower wings a little bit of crunch, but the cauliflower still gets to be the star of the show.

The prep time actually varies a bit, depending on whether you bought your cauliflower pre-cut. If you have to cut up the cauliflower before you start cooking, allow another 5 minutes or so.

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes

INGREDIENTS

For the Cauliflower
  • 4 cups cauliflower florets - Each one should be approx. the size of two baby carrots, if you put the baby carrots side-by-side.
  • 1 cup panko breadcrumbs mixed with 1 teaspoon sea salt - I would not use regular salt here. Sea salt grains are bigger, and they add a little extra crunch to the breading.

For the Buffalo Coating
  • 1/4 cup melted vegan butter - 1/4 cup after melting
  • 1/4 cup vegan Buffalo sauce - Check the ingredients for butter. I used Frank's Red Hot

For Dipping
  • vegan mayo - Cashew Ranch, or your favorite creamy salad dressing

INSTRUCTIONS

Get the instruction @ www.glueandglitter.com 

loading...
OpenCloseComment